Your Secure, Private, Supportive Home
- Access to Limited SGT Programs Live
- Invites to Workshops + Events
- Announcements, Messaging & Chat, Meetups
- Upgrade membership to access more training, resources, tools, content, and support!
Congratulations! You've taken the first steps to becoming the boss of your own body!
I use a multi-disciplinary approach to optimize your menopausal years to strengthen the mind-body connection. In place of chasing goals, we build systems to work with pain and the body's perpetual feeling of PMS – not against them.
Rest easy knowing that this community exists for those of you who are recovering from injury, have a fear of re-injury, or are looking to build up restorative practices to support the menopausal shifts at the reproductive, metabolic, and cognitive levels; rest easy knowing that this community exists for that too!
Who you are:
- Injury-free and in post-injury or post-PT.
- In perimenopause or menopause, or postmenopause
- Over 40 years old will benefit the most.
- No experience with exercise is needed.
How you'll benefit:
- Build up a personalized cardio practice for strength training, mobility, and recoil capacity in your body.
- Improve your muscle tone, endurance, motor fitness, coordination, agility, and flexibility for longevity.
- Explore the ancient wisdom tradition of the Chakra (energy) system to assess and optimize the body's functions.
- Be guided through journal prompts to envision this next chapter of life, surrender old stories of self, develop a somatic understanding of where your body is stronger and tighter, and rediscover the essential self underneath the symptoms of pain and hormonal shifts.
- Reclaim ownership of your body so you can be the best advocate for what you need at your next doctor's visit.
- Boss up! Apply the "Menopausal Symptom Solver Guide" and "Perimenopausal Power Foods" to your daily life for optimal health results.
In between sessions, receive weekly check-ins (upon request), health resources, and content to support you through healing and recovery.
- Be supported in a community of like-minded women looking for a long-term holistic lifestyle and self-care solutions over quick fixes.
- Minimum of three (3) or six (6) months*; 12-month programs are suggested for women just starting.
- 1-hour virtual classes - personalized to you in a group with live feedback.
All Sessions are 60 minutes unless otherwise indicated.*
(NOTES: You will have access to recordings of sessions if you need to make up a session that you missed or request it)
- During virtual sessions, does my camera have to be on?
- Yes. As your coach, I supervise your movement patterns and give corrections and modifications based on what is happening in real-time, helping prevent injuries and maximize work efficiency during our time together.
What equipment do I need?
- Resistance Bands
- Mini Band
- Foam Roller Soft Density
- Fascia Ball or Massage Ball
- Dumbbells -Two (2) sets of dumbbells (a lighter and heavier weight, maybe three and 8lbs to start. Or something in that vicinity).
- Stability Ball
- Long Resistance Band
Ask about my training equipment packages for your home - or group. All equipment can be purchased or ordered by you or with help. Some specific brands and companies offer better quality and value. If you have any questions, please ask.
Note: If you're in recovery and activation, these could be supportive: a foam roller and density balls to work on the fascia. Also, any version of these tools above is okay! If you want to deviate, just let me know so I can best advise you.